BMJ Editorial (6th Sept 2021): "Call for emergency action to limit global temperature increases, restore biodiversity, and protect health"
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Report "Making Peace With Nature", 18 February 2021
- The Lancet. Safeguarding human health in the Anthropocene epoch: report of The Rockefeller Foundation–Lancet Commission on planetary health.
- Planetary Health Alliance. Research Bibliography
- The Lancet Planetary Health
- A Comparison of Three Holistic Approaches to Health: One Health, EcoHealth, and Planetary Health
Climate change, health and wellbeing
- BMJ blog: Talking to Patients about the Climate Emergency
- CFP/MFC Editorial, October 2021: Climate change is a health issue / Le changement climatique est un problème de santé
- The Lancet Countdown
- Climate Change Toolkit (CAPE: Canadian Associations of Physicians for the Environment)
- Les changements climatiques: Abrégé à l'intention des professionnels de la santé (Institut national de santé publique du Québec)
- Science: Pervasive human-driven decline of life on Earth points to the need for transformative change.
- WHO. Climate Change and Health. Key Facts
- WHO. Climate Change and Health. Global Environmental Change
Biodiversity and health
- CBD. Connecting global priorities: biodiversity and human health: a state of knowledge review
- The Economics of Biodiversity: The Dasgupta Review. Headline Messages.
Health care climate impacts
- Healthcare climate footprint report (HCWH Europe, available in EN, FR, NL)
- Environmental Research Letters. International Comparison of health care carbon footprints
- NHS Sustainable Development Unit. Natural Resources Footprint 2018
- PLoS ONE. Environmental impacts of the U.S. health care system and effects on public health